- D.O.B.: 13/02/2001
- Player Type: Batting All-Rounder (Spin)
- Placed: Edgworth CC
- Nationality: South African
- Playing Role: Left-handed Top Order Batsman and Slow Left-Arm Orthodox
- Coaching qualifications: Cricket South Africa Level 1 (ECB Level 2 Equivalent)
- Recent teams: Kwa-Zulu Natal (RSA Provincial)
- Entry route: International Sportspersons Visa
- Available: April to September
Bryce Parsons is an exciting talent originally from Gauteng, South Africa. A schoolboy star and product of the renowned King Edward School, Bryce is a gifted lift-hander that bats anywhere in the top order. He is also a more than useful and regularly used, Slow Left-arm Orthodox Spinner. Bryce captained the South African U19 side that contested the 2020 ICC Under 19 World Cup, hosted in South Africa.
Having represented SA U19 on over 20 occasions, he transitioned into the Professional game, first appearing for Gauteng in the CSA Provincial T20 Cup at the start of the 2019-20 season. After 2 seasons at his home province, Bryce was selected for the South African Emerging players tour to Namibia prior to relocating to Kwa-Zulu Natal ahead of the 2021-22 summer.
Bryce headed to the UK for the first time in summer 2023, joining Sidmouth CC in the ECB Devon Premier League and was phenomenal, scoring 1303 runs @ 62 and bagging 33 wickets @ 17 for the summer, in his first season in UK conditions.
Seeking a return to the UK next summer, Bryce will be an excellent pick up for any UK club seeking a top order Batsman that will also play as a frontline Left-arm Spinner next summer that has a proven UK record.
|Gauteng/KZN (First Class)||Career||9||12||366|
|South Africa U19||Career||19||19||704|