- D.O.B.: 14/11/2000
- Player Type: Bowling All-Rounder (Seam)
- Availabilty: Yes
- Nationality: South African
- Playing Role: Left-handed Middle Order Batsman and Left-arm Fast/Medium
- Coaching qualifications: Cricket South Africa Level 2 (ECB Level 3 Equivalent)
- Recent teams: South Western Districts (RSA Provincial)
- Entry route: International Sportspersons Visa
- Available: April to September
Jarred Jardine is an exciting seam=bowling all-rounder, born and raised in Gauteng, South Africa. A hard-hitting left-handed Middle/Lower Order Batsman, Jarred is predominantly a Left-arm Fast/Medium seamer with genuine pace.
A handful in schoolboy cricket, Jarred represented his native Gauteng at the 2017-18 Khaya Majola Coke Week tournament for the country’s best U19 Cricketers at just 17. He was selected for the South African U19 side to tour England in summer 2018, still just 17, scoring 33* at Scarborough in the 1st Youth Test of the tour.
Opting to study at TUKS University in Pretoria from 2019, Jarred debuted for Northerns in the 2019 Africa Cup T20 but we’d not see him again until study was out of the way. Jarred took an opportunity to join the SWD Garden Route Badgers in summer 2022-23 and made his First Class debut in October 2022 against Easterns.
Seeking his first season abroad in 2024, Jarred will be an excellent pick up for any UK club seeking a strike left-arm seamer that can conribute with the bat for next summer.
|SWD (First Class)||2022-23||2||4||47|
|SWD (List A)||2022-23||3||2||10|