- D.O.B.: 14/01/1998
- Player Type: Bowling All-Rounder (Spin)
- Placed: Hall Bower CC
- Nationality: South African
- Playing Role: Right-handed Middle/Lower Order Batsman and Right-arm Off Spin
- Coaching qualifications: Cricket Australia Level 1 (ECB Level 2 Equivalent)
- Current teams: University of Cape Town (Western Province Cricket Association), West Coast Outlaws (Cape Premier League)
- Entry route: UK Ancestry Visa
- Available: April to September
Justin is a hard-working Off-Spinner from Cape Town, South Africa. A solid right-handed lower order Batsman that values his wicket, Justin’s main strike weapon is his attacking Right-arm Off Spin bowling. He currently represents the University of Cape Town (UCT) Cricket Club in the Western Province Cricket Association competition as well as the West Coast Outlaws in the Cape Premier League T20.
Schooled at the prestigious Cricket school, Wynberg Boys High School, Justin is a natural all-round sportsman, excelling in Hockey, Rugby, Cricket and in particular, Golf, captaining the school’s 1st Team captain for his final 2 years of school. He is also a keen coach and has experience working in education.
For what Justin lacked in natural Cricket ability, he made up for in spades with work ethic. A real “do’er” and student of the game, he is a good clubman and always keen to be involved in all aspects of club life, on and off the field. Through effort and weight of performance, Justin has forced his way into the UCT 1st XI and is now their go-to slow bowler, he has also starred for the West Coast Outlaws in the regional T20 competition.
Seeking his first season in the UK this summer, Justin will be a great pick up for any club seeking a strike spinner that can hold up an end, get involved with the youth section and be a generally good egg around the place. Justin is eligible for a UK Ancestry Visa.
|Hall Bower CC||2022|
|University of Cape Town||2021-22||5*||–||–|
|University of Cape Town||2019-20||18||10||145|